LKY PMS

Checking in 入住登记

▶ May I have a look at your passport?

我可以看一下您的护照吗?

▶ Shall I call the porter?

我帮您叫行李员好吗?

▶ Please sign at the Cashier’s Counter when you check out.

退房时请您到收银台签名。

▶ May I reconfirm your departure date?

我能再次确认一下您离开的时间吗?

▶ Here is the key card to Room 508.

这是 508 房间的钥匙卡。

▶ A: Would you please show me your passport? Thank you… Here is your passport, Mr. Smith. Could I confirm your departure time again?

A:请出示您的护照,好吗?谢谢…… 这是您的护照,史密斯先生。我能再次确认一下您离开的时间吗?

▶ B: Yes, I should be leaving on the 20th.

B:好的,我预计在本月 20 日离开。

▶ A: How would you like to pay your bill?

A:您想用什么方式付账?

▶ B: My company has paid it for me.

B:我的公司已经为我结过账了。

▶ A: Here is your room key card. Your room number is 608. The porter will show you up. Have a nice evening.

A:这是您的房卡。您的房间号是 608。行李员会带您到房间。祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。

▶ B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

▶ (The guest with reservation comes to Front Desk of Great Wall Hotel to check in. Wang Ping handles the checking-in.)

(客人在长城饭店预订了客房,现在来前台办理登记入住手续。王平为客人办理入住手续。)

▶ Wang: Good morning. Welcome to our Great Wall Hotel. Is there anything I can do for you?

王:早上好。欢迎来到长城饭店。需要我为您服务吗?

▶ Guest: I’d like to check in.

客人:我想办理入住手续。

▶ Wang: Have you got the reservation?

王:您有预订吗?

▶ Guest: Yes, my company has booked a standard room for me.

客人:是的,公司为我预订了一间标准间。

▶ Wang: In whose name was the reservation made?

王:请问以谁的名义预订的?

▶ Guest: William Wells.

客人:威廉・威尔斯。

▶ Wang: Just a moment, please. I will check the registration list. Thanks for your waiting. You have a reservation of a standard room for four nights, right?

王:请稍等。我要查一下预订表。感谢您久等。您预订了一间 4 个晚上的标准间,对吗?

▶ Guest: That’s right.

客人:对。

▶ Wang: May I see your passport, please?

王:我能看一下您的护照吗?

▶ Guest: Sure. Here you are.

客人:好的。给你。

▶ Wang: Thank you. Please fill out this registration form. How would you like to pay the bill?

王:谢谢。请填写这张入住登记表。您想怎么付账?

▶ Guest: By American Express Card.

客人:用美国运通卡。

▶ Wang: May I take an imprint of your card, please?

王:请把您的卡让我授权一下,好吗?

▶ Guest: Certainly.

客人:好的。

▶ Wang: Sir, your room is 1136, on the eleventh floor. Here is your key card and breakfast coupon. The bellman will show you to your room. Have a good stay here.

王:先生,您的房间是 1136 号,在 11 层。这是您的房卡和早餐券。行李员将带您到房间。祝您入住愉快。

▶ Guest: Thank you.

客人:谢谢。