LKY PMS

Reservation from abroad 酒店国外预定

▶ May I have your airline and flight number?

可以告诉我您的航空公司及航班号吗?

▶ May I know your arrival time at Beijing International Airport, sir?

先生,能告诉我您抵达北京国际机场的时间吗?

▶ How can we contact you in Beijing?

在北京我们如何与您联系?

▶ Do you need limousine service?

您需要接机服务吗?

▶ We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.

我们在机场设有接待处,那儿将有专人带您上车。

▶ A: Good morning, Kempinski Hotel. How can I help you?

A:早上好,凯宾斯基酒店。能为您做什么呢?

▶ B: This is Jim Liu calling from New York. I have reserved a business suite in your hotel.

B:我是吉姆・刘,从纽约打来电话。我在你们酒店预订了一间商务套房。

▶ A: Good morning, Mr. Liu. When will you arrive in Beijing?

A:早上好,刘先生。您将什么时候到北京呢?

▶ B: At 9 o’clock tomorrow morning, I will arrive at Terminal 3 of Beijing International Airport.

B:我明天早上 9 点钟到达北京国际机场 3 号航站楼。

▶ A: Sure, would you like the Limousine Service?

A:好的,您需要接机服务吗?

▶ B: Of course.

B:当然。

▶ (Peter James, the VIP guest of Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing, makes the phone call from London, and he wants to book a family suite there for the holiday. The reservationist serves him.)

(彼得・詹姆斯是北京香格里拉酒店的贵宾。他从伦敦打来电话,他想预订一间家庭套房度假。预订员为他提供服务。)

▶ Reservationist: Good evening, Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing. What can I do for you?

预订员:晚上好,北京香格里拉酒店。有什么能为您做的吗?

▶ Peter: I’m your VIP guest from London. My name is Peter James.

彼得:我是你们酒店的贵宾,来自伦敦。我叫彼得・詹姆斯。

▶ Reservationist: Good evening, Mr. James. How are you?

预订员:晚上好,詹姆斯先生。您好吗?

▶ Peter: Fine, thank you. I would like to book a family suite for the holiday. I just want the family suite I stayed in last time. Is it available?

彼得:很好,谢谢。我想预订一间家庭套房在北京度假。我还想要上次住过的家庭套房。可以吗?

▶ Reservationist: Sure, when would you like the family suite?

预订员:当然可以,您什么时候要这个家庭套房?

▶ Peter: From July 1st to July 7th.

彼得:从 7 月 1 日到 7 月 7 日。

▶ Reservationist: Sure, I will check it for you. Wait a moment, please. Yes, the same family suite is available at that time.

预订员:好的,我给您查一下。请稍后。可以,同样的家庭套房在那个时间段可以入住。

▶ Peter: I will take it.

彼得:我要了。

▶ Reservationist: When will you arrive?

预订员:您什么时间到北京?

▶ Peter: My flight will arrive at 1 o’clock p.m. on July 1st.

彼得:我的航班 7 月 1 日下午 1 点到达。

▶ Reservationist: Could you tell me your flight number?

预订员:您能告诉我您的航班号吗?

▶ Peter: Aeroflot Russian Airlines, SU2579.

彼得:俄罗斯国际航空 SU2579。

▶ Reservationist: Mr. James, we have a counter at the airport. Our representative will escort you to the car and then to the hotel.

预订员:詹姆斯先生,我们在机场设有接待处,那有专人带您上车,再到酒店。

▶ Peter: Thank you for your service.

彼得:谢谢你的服务。