LKY PMS

Front desk reservation 酒店前台预定


Common English for Hotels

常用酒店英语

  • Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?

您打电话过来是预订新房间还是确认预订呢?

  • Would you like a room facing the park or the street?

您想要朝公园的房间还是朝大街的房间?

  • How long do you intend to stay at this hotel?

您打算在酒店住多久?

  • Single room or double room?

单人房还是双人房?

  • When do you need the room?

您什么时候要这间房?

  • A: I want a room on the lower floors.

A:我要一个低楼层的房间。

  • B: Which kind of room do you want?

B:您要哪种房间?

  • A: A standard room. It’s for my business trip.

A:一间标准间,我出差时住.

  • B: Wait a moment, please. Let me check. Sorry, the standard rooms on the lower floors have been reserved.

B:请稍等,让我查一下。对不起,低楼层的标准间都已经预定出去了。

  • A: How about the suite rooms on the lower floors?

A:那低楼层的套房呢?

  • B: Yes, there is one suite room on the second floor left.

B:嗯,正好剩一间2楼的套房。

  • A: I will take it.

A:我订了。



(The reservationist, A, helps the B reserve a room for the business trip.)

(预订员A帮助B预订出差时住的房间。)

  • A: Good morning, Intercontinental Hotel. What can I do for you?

A:早上好,洲际酒店。能为您服务吗?

  • B: I’d like to reserve a room for my business trip.

B:我想预订一间出差时住的房间。

  • A: Which kind of room would you like?

A:您想要什么样的房间?

  • Bt: A single room.

B:一间单人间。

  • A: When do you need the room?

A:您什么时候要这间房呢?

  • B: On May 4th.

B:5月4日。

  • A: How long do you intend to stay at this hotel?

A:您打算在酒店住多久?

  • Bt: From May 4th to May 6th.

B:从5月4日到5月6日。

  • A: Would you like a single room facing the park or the street?

A:您想要朝公园的还是朝大街的单间?

  • B: Facing the park.

B:朝公园的。

  • A: Let me check the availability. Sure, there is a vacant single room facing the park.

A:让我查一下预订记录。好的,正好剩一间朝公园的单人间空着。

  • B: What is the rate, please?

B:请问房费是多少?

  • A: The current rate is 320 yuan per night.

A:现在的房费是每晚320元。

  • B: OK. I will take it.

B:好的,我订了。