▶ In whose name was the reservation made?
是以谁的名义预订的呢?
▶ We don’t have any record of your reservation.
我们没有查到任何您的预订记录。
▶ Can you make it another date?
您能否改为其他日期呢?
▶ Do you have a reservation with us, sir?
先生,您和我们预订了吗?
▶ Do you have an e-mail or phone call that can confirm your booking?
您有邮件或通话记录来确认您的预订吗?
▶ A: I’m afraid I have to cancel the reservation with your hotel. Something unexpected happened, so I have to postpone my departure.
A:恐怕我不得不取消在你们酒店的预订。出了件意外的事情,所以我不得不推迟我的行程。
▶ B: Under whose name has the reservation been made?
B:请问是以谁的名义预订的?
▶ A: Tom Lee.
A:汤姆·李。
▶ B: Can you change it to another day?
B:您能否改为其他日期呢?
▶ A: It is impossible to change. I am afraid I can’t make it in a short period.
A:可能改不了。我恐怕短期内都不能成行。
▶ B: All right, Mr. Lee. I will cancel your reservation with our hotel.
B:好的,李先生。我将取消您在我们酒店的预订。
▶ (Mr. King would like to change the reservation information with the hotel. Li Hong deals with it.)
(金先生想要更改预订信息。李红办理的信息更改。)
▶ Li Hong: Good morning, Room Reservation with New World Hotel. May I help you?
李红:早上好,新世界酒店客房预订部。您需要服务吗?
▶ Mr. King: I’d like to change my reservation with your hotel.
金先生:我想更改我在贵酒店的预订信息。
▶ Li Hong: Under whose name was the reservation made, please?
李红:请问是以谁的名义预订的?
▶ Mr. King: Tommy King.
金先生:汤米·金。
▶ Li Hong: All right, sir. Yes, there is a reservation under the name of Tommy King. You have booked a big bed room with bath from February 19th to February 22nd. Is that right?
李红:好的,先生。是的,有一个以汤米·金名义的预订。您预订了一间从2月19日到2月22日的带浴缸的大床房。对吗?
▶ Mr. King: Yes, that’s right. Now I’d like to extend it for one more week, till February 28th. Is it possible to change?
金先生:是的。现在我想再延长一周到2月28日。可以更改吗?
▶ Li Hong: Let me check. Sorry, sir. From February 23rd on, the big bed room you reserved has been booked by others. I am afraid you have to change the room from February 23rd on. How about a double room?
李红:让我查一下。对不起,先生。从2月23日起,您订的大床房被其他客人预订了。恐怕从23日起您得换房间。双人间怎么样?
▶ Mr. King: Sure. From February 19th to 22nd, I would like a big bed room and then a double room.
金先生:好的。从2月19日到22日住大床房,然后换双人间。
▶ Li Hong: Thank you for calling, sir. We are looking forward to your arrival.
李红:先生,感谢您的来电。我们期待您的光临。