LKY PMS

Enquiry of relevant information 询问客房相关信息

▶ I will check our room availability for that day.

我会查询一下当天的客房库存情况。

▶ There is no suite available on June 9th.

6 月 9 日没有套房可供预订了。

▶ Would you mind a standard room instead?

您介意换成标准间吗?

▶ May I know your arrival time on Sep.10th?

可以告知您 9 月 10 日的抵达时间吗?

▶ How many guests will there be in your party?

您一行共有几位客人?

▶ A: I’d like to make a reservation for October 1st.

A:我想预订 10 月 1 日的房间。

▶ B: Could you hold on for a moment, please? Let me check. Oh, our hotel is overbooked on that day. Would you like us to put you on the waiting list?

B:麻烦您稍等片刻好吗?我查一下。哦,我们酒店当天已经满房了。您需要我们把您加入等候名单吗?

▶ A: It’s not possible. It takes too long.

A:不太方便,那样要等太久了。

▶ B: Can I recommend you another hotel near here?

B:我可以为您推荐附近的其他酒店吗?

▶ A: Sure. I know it’s hard to book a room on October 1st.

A:好的,我知道 10 月 1 日的房间确实很难订。

▶ B: How about Jinjiang Hotel?

B:锦江饭店您看可以吗?

▶ (George Brown wants to book a double room with Grand Hyatt Shanghai. Li Dong handles the reservation.)

(乔治・布朗想预订上海金茂君悦大酒店的一间双人房,李东负责处理此次预订。)

▶ Li: Good afternoon, Grand Hyatt Shanghai. May I help you?

李:下午好,上海金茂君悦大酒店。有什么可以帮您的吗?

▶ George: I’d like to book a room from March 10th to March 12th.

乔治:我想预订一间 3 月 10 日到 3 月 12 日的房间。

▶ Li: How many people are there in your party?

李:您一行有几位客人?

▶ George: Altogether 3.

乔治:一共 3 位。

▶ Li: What type of room would you like?

李:您想要什么房型的房间?

▶ George: A family suite. What is the room rate per night?

乔治:一间家庭套房。每晚的房价是多少?

▶ Li: 128 dollars. Will that be all right?

李:128 美元。这个价格您能接受吗?

▶ George: Yes, that’ll be fine.

乔治:可以,没问题。

▶ Li: Please wait a moment. I will check our rooms available for days. There is one available.

李:麻烦您稍等。我查一下这几天的客房情况,还有一间可用。

▶ George: OK. That’s it. Could you hold the room until 6 p.m.? We might be a bit late.

乔治:好的,就订这间。能帮我们保留房间到下午 6 点吗?我们可能会晚到一会儿。

▶ Li: Of course, Sir.

李:当然可以,先生。

▶ George: Should I pay in advance?

乔治:我需要预付房费吗?

▶ Li: No. Thanks for your calling.

李:不需要的。感谢您的来电。