LKY PMS

No desirable rooms 没有理想的房间

▶ I’m afraid there are no triple rooms, but we could put another bed in one of our standard rooms.

我恐怕没有三人间了,但我们可以在标准间里加一张床。

▶ A twin room is the best choice.

双床间是最好的选择。

▶ We don’t have deluxe suites, but we have a standard room.

我们没有豪华套房了,但还有标准间。

▶ We don’t have a room for Monday. Would you mind changing for another day?

我们周一没有空房了,您介意换一天入住吗?

▶ Sorry, we are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night.

抱歉,那天晚上所有房型都已订满。

▶ A: I’d like a twin room next Monday. We prefer to chat late at night.

A:我下周一想要一间双床房,我们喜欢聊到深夜。

▶ B: Sorry, we are fully booked for twin rooms on that day. Would you mind changing your time?

B:抱歉,下周一的双床房已经订满了,您介意更改入住时间吗?

▶ A: Impossible.

A:不行。

▶ B: Would you mind changing the room type? How about a big bed room?

B:那您介意更换房型吗?大床房可以吗?

▶ A: Oh, that’s the only choice. What is the rate?

A:哦,看来这是唯一的选择了。价格是多少?

▶ B: At the price of RMB 300 per night.

B:每晚 300 元人民币。


(The guest can’t find the desirable room for himself. Li Qiang, the receptionist at Front Desk, tries to meet the guest’s demands. At last, they reach an agreement.)

(客人没有找到心仪的房间,前台接待员李强尽力满足客人需求,最终双方达成一致。)

▶ Guest: I would like a deluxe suite tonight. Is it possible?

客人:我想要一间今晚的豪华套房,可以吗?

▶ Li: Let me check, sir. Thank you for waiting. I am afraid we have no deluxe rooms available tonight. But we have family suites, junior suites and business suites.

李:先生,请稍候我查询一下。感谢您的等待。今晚恐怕没有豪华套房了,但我们还有家庭套房、普通套房和商务套房。

▶ Guest: Which kind of suites has a larger bathroom?

客人:哪种套房的卫生间更大?

▶ Li: Family suites.

李:家庭套房。

▶ Guest: Sure. Please find me a family suite with park view.

客人:好的,请帮我安排一间园景家庭套房。

▶ Li: Sorry, sir. According to our record, the family suites with park view have been fully booked this morning. We only have the family suites facing the street left.

李:抱歉先生,根据系统记录,园景家庭套房今天早上已经全部订满,只剩下临街的家庭套房了。

▶ Guest: How about the price?

客人:价格呢?

▶ Li: The family suites facing the street are cheaper than the ones with park view. Are you satisfied?

李:临街家庭套房的价格比园景的要低一些,您看可以吗?

▶ Guest: All right. I will take the family suite facing the street, because it’s hard to find a desirable room at this time.

客人:好的,我就订这间临街的家庭套房吧,这个时间确实很难找到满意的房间。

▶ Li: Yes. It’s the peak season.

李:是的,现在是旅游旺季。