LKY PMS

Brief introduction of front desk 前台简介

▶ It’s our pleasure to have you at our hotel.

您光临本酒店,我们感到非常荣幸。

▶ Visitors are requested to register at the Front Desk according to the regulations of the Public Security Department.

根据公安部门的规定,访客应在前台登记。

▶ This is the Reception Counter where you can check in.

这是您办理入住的接待处。

▶ If you have a problem, you could turn to the hotel manager.

如果遇到问题,您可以找酒店经理。

▶ Please fill out the registration form.

请填写这张登记单。

▶ A: Good morning, sir. Welcome to Beijing Hotel. May I help you?

A:早上好,先生。欢迎光临北京酒店。能为您效劳吗?

▶ B: Yes. I’d like to check in.

B:是的,我要办理入住手续。

▶ A: How long do you wish to stay?

A:您打算住多久?

▶ B: Five weeks.

B:5 个星期。

▶ A: Could you please fill out this registration card? I will prepare the key card for you at once.

A:请把这张登记卡填一下,好吗?我马上为您准备房卡。

▶ B: Sure, no problem.

B:好的,没问题。

▶ (Alice, arriving at Beijing Hotel, would like to know something about the Front Desk here. The bellman gives the brief introduction.)

(爱丽丝到达北京酒店,想了解一下酒店前台所提供的服务。行李员给予简单介绍。)

▶ Bellman: Miss, may I take your luggage, please? How many pieces of luggage have you got?

行李员:女士,我能为您拿行李吗?请问您有几件行李?

▶ Alice: Altogether 3 pieces. Be careful, please. There is something fragile in it.

爱丽丝:总共 3 件。请当心一点。里面有易碎品。

▶ Bellman: All right. Please follow me to the Front Desk.

行李员:好的。请跟我去前台。

▶ Alice: The hall is so gorgeous and the Front Desk is very beautiful.

爱丽丝:酒店的大堂真华丽,前台也很漂亮。

▶ Bellman: Thank you for your comments. Watch your steps, please.

行李员:谢谢您的评价。请当心脚下。

▶ Alice: What kinds of services does the Front Desk provide?

爱丽丝:你们酒店的前台都提供什么服务?

▶ Bellman: It provides many kinds of services, like reservation service, registration service, check-in service, changing room service, extending service, enquiry service, luggage service, telephone service and check-out service.

行李员:前台提供多种服务,如预订服务、登记服务、入住服务、换房服务、延宿服务、问询服务、行李服务、电话服务和退房服务等。

▶ Alice: Oh, I see. I have to stay here for a long time, so if I need some services, I can go to the Front Desk.

爱丽丝:哦,我明白了。我得在这儿住很长时间。如果需要服务,我可以去前台。

▶ Bellman: Miss, we are here. The receptionist will help you check in. Have a good stay here.

行李员:女士,我们到了。接待员会为您办理登记入住手续。祝您住得愉快。

▶ Alice: Thank you.

爱丽丝:谢谢。