▶ How many pieces of luggage do you have?
您有几件行李?
▶ Let me take care of your luggage.
让我来帮您拿行李。
▶ This is your claim tag.
这是您的行李提取票。
▶ May I put your suitcases here?
我能把您的行李箱放这儿吗?
▶ Do you need me to lead the way?
需要我领路吗?
▶ A: Good evening, madam. I will show you to your room. Sorry for the delay. Could you tell me which bags are yours?
A:晚上好,女士。我带您去房间。很抱歉耽误您了。能告诉我哪几个袋子是您的吗?
▶ B: Sure. They are over there next to the desk. Those with the yellow tags on them.
B:好的。在那边桌子旁边,上面有黄色标签的。
▶ A: I see. I’d like to confirm how many pieces of luggage you have got.
A:知道了。我想确认一下您的行李件数。
▶ B: Seven pieces.
B:7 件。
▶ A: Is there anything valuable or fragile in it?
A:里面有没有贵重物品或易碎品?
▶ B: No.
B:没有。
▶ A: I will bring the luggage cart.
A:我去推行李车。
▶ (The bellman Xiao Zhang, accompanies the guest Mrs. Wells to her room and also introduces the facilities and services of the hotel.)
(行李员小张陪送客人威尔斯女士到客房,还介绍了酒店的设施和服务。)
▶ (In the guest room)
(在客人房间内)
▶ Xiao Zhang: Madam, where can I put your luggage?
小张:女士,您的行李放在哪儿?
▶ Mrs. Wells: Just here. How can I make tea or coffee?
威尔斯女士:就放这儿。我怎样泡茶或冲咖啡?
▶ Xiao Zhang: You can make your own tea or coffee by using the electric kettle on the desk.
小张:您可以用桌上的电水壶烧水泡茶或冲咖啡。
▶ Mrs. Wells: Is there a hair salon in your hotel?
威尔斯女士:酒店有美发沙龙吗?
▶ Xiao Zhang: Yes, it is on the left side of the South Gate. It opens from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
小张:有。在南大门的左边,营业时间是从早 9 点到晚 9 点。
▶ Mrs. Wells: Where is your service brochure? I want to further know something about your facilities and services in the hotel.
威尔斯女士:服务小册子在哪儿?我想进一步了解酒店的设施和服务。
▶ Xiao Zhang: It’s in the first drawer of the dresser.
小张:在梳妆台的第一个抽屉里。
▶ Mrs. Wells: Could you tell me something about your Chinese Restaurant?
威尔斯女士:你能介绍一下你们的中餐厅吗?
▶ Xiao Zhang: We are good at Beijing dishes. You can try Beijing Roast Duck.
小张:中餐厅擅长北京菜。您可以尝尝北京烤鸭。
▶ Mrs. Wells: Thank you for your introduction. Here is your tip.
威尔斯女士:谢谢你的介绍。这是给你的小费。
▶ Xiao Zhang: It’s very kind of you. I’m afraid we don’t accept tips. Thank you all the same.
小张:您真是太好了。恐怕我们是不收小费的。仍然感谢您。