▶ The hot water is available at any time.
24 小时供应热水。
▶ We have got a studio room for you to work.
我们有工作室套房让您办公。
▶ We have got the suite room with a front view.
我们有正向的套房。
▶ We have got a single room with the shower and TV set.
我们有带淋浴和电视的单人间。
▶ We have got two adjoining twin rooms.
我们有两间相邻的双人房。
▶ A: Which kind of room would you prefer?
A:您更喜欢哪种房间?
▶ B: I want a big room for myself, my wife and my son. We’d all like to be in the same room.
B:我要一间大一点的可供我自己、我妻子和儿子住的房间。我们喜欢住在同一间房间。
▶ A: Sure. The family suite is just suitable. I will try my best.
A:好的。家庭套房正合适。我会尽最大努力。
▶ B: All right.
B:好的。
▶ A: Would you like Front View or Rear View?
A:您想要前景房还是后景房?
▶ B: Front View.
B:前景房。
▶ (Wang Lin works at Front Desk. He handles registration service and meets the guests special demands for the rooms.)
(王林在前台工作。他办理入住服务,也满足客人对房间的特殊要求。)
▶ Wang Lin: Good morning, sir. Welcome to Holiday Inn. How can I help you?
王林:早上好,先生。欢迎来到假日酒店。您需要服务吗?
▶ Guest: We are just walking in. We would like rooms here for three nights.
客人:我们没有预订。我们想在这儿住三个晚上。
▶ Wang Lin: All right. Which kind of room would you like?
王林:好的。您想要什么样的房间?
▶ Guest: We would like two adjoining suite rooms. One is studio suite and the other is family suite. We would like the living space and work space apart.
客人:我们想要两间相邻的套房。一间是工作室套房,另一间是家庭套房。我们想把居住空间和工作空间分开。
▶ Wang Lin: Sure. I will check it in the computer. Fortunately, there are rooms available. Do you like the rooms on the higher floors or lower floors?
王林:好的。我在电脑中查一下。正好有这样的房间。您想要高楼层的还是低楼层的?
▶ Guest: On the lower floors.
客人:在低楼层。
▶ Wang Lin: Do you like the rooms with sea view or with the park view?
王林:您想要带海景的房间还是带公园景色的房间?
▶ Guest: With sea view.
客人:海景房。
▶ Wang Lin: All right, sir. There are adjoining studio suite and family suite on the third floor with sea view.
王林:好的,先生。在三楼有两间相邻的带海景的工作套房和家庭套房。
▶ Guest: OK. I will take it. Is hot water available at any time?
客人:好的,我要了。24 小时供应热水吗?
▶ Wang Lin: Yes, for each room, we have a shower and a TV set. I will handle the checking-in for you.
王林:是的。每个房间都有淋浴和电视。我马上为您办理入住手续。