LKY PMS

Changing reservation information 更改预定信息

▶ In whose name was the reservation made?

是以谁的名义预订的呢?

▶ We don’t have any record of your reservation.

我们没有查到任何您的预订记录。

▶ Can you make it another date?

您能否改为其他日期呢?

▶ Do you have a reservation with us, sir?

先生,您和我们预订了吗?

▶ Do you have an e-mail or phone call that can confirm your booking?

您有邮件或通话记录来确认您的预订吗?

▶ A: I’m afraid I have to cancel the reservation with your hotel. Something unexpected happened, so I have to postpone my departure.

A:恐怕我不得不取消在你们酒店的预订。出了件意外的事情,所以我不得不推迟我的行程。

▶ B: Under whose name has the reservation been made?

B:请问是以谁的名义预订的?

▶ A: Tom Lee.

A:汤姆·李。

▶ B: Can you change it to another day?

B:您能否改为其他日期呢?

▶ A: It is impossible to change. I am afraid I can’t make it in a short period.

A:可能改不了。我恐怕短期内都不能成行。

▶ B: All right, Mr. Lee. I will cancel your reservation with our hotel.

B:好的,李先生。我将取消您在我们酒店的预订。

▶ (Mr. King would like to change the reservation information with the hotel. Li Hong deals with it.)

(金先生想要更改预订信息。李红办理的信息更改。)

▶ Li Hong: Good morning, Room Reservation with New World Hotel. May I help you?

李红:早上好,新世界酒店客房预订部。您需要服务吗?

▶ Mr. King: I’d like to change my reservation with your hotel.

金先生:我想更改我在贵酒店的预订信息。

▶ Li Hong: Under whose name was the reservation made, please?

李红:请问是以谁的名义预订的?

▶ Mr. King: Tommy King.

金先生:汤米·金。

▶ Li Hong: All right, sir. Yes, there is a reservation under the name of Tommy King. You have booked a big bed room with bath from February 19th to February 22nd. Is that right?

李红:好的,先生。是的,有一个以汤米·金名义的预订。您预订了一间从2月19日到2月22日的带浴缸的大床房。对吗?

▶ Mr. King: Yes, that’s right. Now I’d like to extend it for one more week, till February 28th. Is it possible to change?

金先生:是的。现在我想再延长一周到2月28日。可以更改吗?

▶ Li Hong: Let me check. Sorry, sir. From February 23rd on, the big bed room you reserved has been booked by others. I am afraid you have to change the room from February 23rd on. How about a double room?

李红:让我查一下。对不起,先生。从2月23日起,您订的大床房被其他客人预订了。恐怕从23日起您得换房间。双人间怎么样?

▶ Mr. King: Sure. From February 19th to 22nd, I would like a big bed room and then a double room.

金先生:好的。从2月19日到22日住大床房,然后换双人间。

▶ Li Hong: Thank you for calling, sir. We are looking forward to your arrival.

李红:先生,感谢您的来电。我们期待您的光临。