▶ When did you make the reservation?
请问您何时订的房?
▶ I’d like to confirm the reservation.
我要确认预订。
▶ Your room is confirmed for Monday.
您周一的房间确定了。
▶ The room will be held until the check-out time on the day after the arrival date.
房间将被保留到预订抵店日期第二天的离店时间。
▶ We look forward to serving you.
我们期待为您服务。
▶ A: Mr. Zhang, 5 days starting from Sep. 9th, a double room with a mountain view. Is that correct?
A:张先生,您预订了一间在房内可观赏山景的双人间,9 月 9 日开始入住,共预订了 5 天。以上信息正确吗?
▶ B: That’s correct.
B:正确。
▶ A: Sir, your room has been confirmed. The confirmation number is 20150906.
A:先生,您的房间已经确认。确认号码是 20150906。
▶ B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
▶ A: Please remember your confirmation number. We are looking forward to your arrival.
A:请记准您的确认号码。我们期待您的光临。
▶ B: Thank you for your service.
B:感谢你的服务。
▶ (Wang Bin, the clerk at Room Reservation, confirms the reservation information for the guest.)
(客房预订部的员工王斌为客人确认预订信息。)
▶ Wang Bin: Madam, I’d like to confirm your reservation information.
王斌:女士,我想确认一下您的预订信息。
▶ Guest: Okay. Go ahead.
客人:好的。请讲。
▶ Wang Bin: Madam, you have reserved one standard room and one big bed room under the name of Lisa Williams.
王斌:女士,您预订了一间标准间和一间大床间,是以丽萨・威廉姆斯的名义预订的。
▶ Guest: Excuse me. I have booked one standard room and one double room, but not the big bed room.
客人:抱歉,我预订的是一间标准间和一间双人间,而不是大床间。
▶ Wang Bin: Sorry, madam. I will correct the information. The reservation days are from April 5th to April 9th, altogether 4 nights. Is that correct?
王斌:对不起,女士。我马上更改信息。预订日期是从 4 月 5 日到 4 月 9 日,共 4 个晚上。对吗?
▶ Guest: Yeah. That’s right.
客人:是的,对。
▶ Wang Bin: Madam, the room will be held until the check-out time on the day after the arrival date.
王斌:女士,您的房间将被保留到预订抵店日期第二天的离店时间。
▶ Guest: Oh, I see.
客人:哦,知道了。
▶ Wang Bin: Would you like the limousine service when you reach the airport?
王斌:当您到达机场时,您需要接机服务吗?
▶ Guest: Of course.
客人:当然。
▶ Wang Bin: When you arrive at the airport, please find the counter of our hotel on the first floor. The representative will help you.
王斌:当您到达机场时,请在一楼找到我们酒店的接待台。有专人会帮助您。
▶ Guest: Thank you very much.
客人:非常感谢。
▶ Wang Bin: You are welcome.
王斌:不客气。
▶ In whose name was the reservation made?
是以谁的名义预订的呢?
▶ We don’t have any record of your reservation.
我们没有查到任何您的预订记录。
▶ Can you make it another date?
您能否改为其他日期呢?
▶ Do you have a reservation with us, sir?
先生,您和我们预订了吗?
▶ Do you have an e-mail or phone call that can confirm your booking?
您有邮件或通话记录来确认您的预订吗?
▶ A: I’m afraid I have to cancel the reservation with your hotel. Something unexpected happened, so I have to postpone my departure.
A:恐怕我不得不取消在你们酒店的预订。出了件意外的事情,所以我不得不推迟我的行程。
▶ B: Under whose name has the reservation been made?
B:请问是以谁的名义预订的?
▶ A: Tom Lee.
A:汤姆・李。
▶ B: Can you change it to another day?
B:您能否改为其他日期呢?
▶ A: It is impossible to change. I am afraid I can’t make it in a short period.
A:可能改不了。我恐怕短期内都不能成行。
▶ B: All right, Mr. Lee. I will cancel your reservation with our hotel.
B:好的,李先生。我将取消您在我们酒店的预订。
▶ (Mr. King would like to change the reservation information with the hotel. Li Hong deals with it.)
(金先生想要更改预订信息。李红办理的信息更改。)
▶ Li Hong: Good morning, Room Reservation with New World Hotel. May I help you?
李红:早上好,新世界酒店客房预订部。您需要服务吗?
▶ Mr. King: I’d like to change my reservation with your hotel.
金先生:我想更改我在贵酒店的预订信息。
▶ Li Hong: Under whose name was the reservation made, please?
李红:请问是以谁的名义预订的?
▶ Mr. King: Tommy King.
金先生:汤米・金。
▶ Li Hong: All right, sir. Yes, there is a reservation under the name of Tommy King. You have booked a big bed room with bath from February 19th to February 22nd. Is that right?
李红:好的,先生。是的,有一个以汤米・金名义的预订。您预订了一间从 2 月 19 日到 2 月 22 日的带浴缸的大床房。对吗?
▶ Mr. King: Yes, that’s right. Now I’d like to extend it for one more week, till February 28th. Is it possible to change?
金先生:是的。现在我想再延长一周到 2 月 28 日。可以更改吗?
▶ Li Hong: Let me check. Sorry, sir. From February 23rd on, the big bed room you reserved has been booked by others. I am afraid you have to change the room from February 23rd on. How about a double room?
李红:让我查一下。对不起,先生。从 2 月 23 日起,您订的大床房被其他客人预订了。恐怕从 23 日起您得换房间。双人间怎么样?
▶ Mr. King: Sure. From February 19th to 22nd, I would like a big bed room and then a double room.
金先生:好的。从 2 月 19 日到 22 日住大床房,然后换双人间。
▶ Li Hong: Thank you for calling, sir. We are looking forward to your arrival.
李红:先生,感谢您的来电。我们期待您的光临。