LKY PMS

Handing checkung-in 办理登记入住手续

▶ We have your reservation here.

我们这儿有您的预订。

▶ I will check the arrival list.

我来查一下到达旅客名单。

▶ Can I have your hotel voucher, please?

请问我能看一下您的订房凭证吗?

▶ We are sorry for the inconvenience.

我们很抱歉给您带来不便。

▶ Please keep the identification card, sir.

先生,请保存这张住客信息卡。

▶ A: Just put your surname here on the first line and then your first name.

A:只需把您的姓写在第一行,然后是您的名。

▶ B: All right.

B:好的。

▶ A: Then please write your permanent address on the form.

A:然后请在表格上填上您的常住地址。

▶ B: OK.

B:好。

▶ A: Finally please pay a deposit of 1,000 USD in advance.

A:最后请预付 1,000 美元的订金。

▶ B: No problem. Here you are.

B:没问题。给你。

▶ (Liu Lu checks in for the walk-in guest. The guest is a regular guest at the hotel. He would like to stay in the same room, but it has been reserved. Liu Lu recommends another one.)

(刘璐为无预订客人办理入住手续。这位客人是酒店的常客。他想入住上次住过的房间,但是已经被预订出去了。刘璐推荐了另外一间。)

▶ Liu Lu: Good afternoon, Mr. Banks. It’s nice to have you stay with us again.

刘璐:下午好,本克斯先生。欢迎您再次入住我们酒店。

▶ Mr. Banks: Thank you. It’s nice to be back in Beijing.

本克斯先生:谢谢。回到北京真好。

▶ Liu Lu: How was your flight from Paris?

刘璐:从巴黎飞到这里,一路怎么样?

▶ Mr. Banks: Fine, thank you. I have no reservation with your hotel this time. I still like the standard room facing the park that I stayed in last time.

本克斯先生:还好,谢谢。我这次没有预订。我还想住在上次住过的朝公园的标准间。

▶ Liu Lu: Please wait a moment. Unfortunately, it has been booked. But we have a suite room facing the park, too. The room rate is just the same as the one you stayed in last time.

刘璐:请稍等。真不凑巧,已经预订出去了。但是我们还有一间朝公园的套房空着。这个房间的价格与您上次入住的房间的价格一样。

▶ Mr. Banks: OK. I will take it.

本克斯先生:好的。我要了。

▶ Liu Lu: How would you like to pay?

刘璐:您怎么付账?

▶ Mr. Banks: With US dollars Traveler’s Check.

本克斯先生:用美元旅行支票。

▶ Liu Lu: Your suite room is on the fourth floor, Room 2458. Here is your room key card. Do you need a porter?

刘璐:您的套房在 4 层,2458 号房。这是您的房卡。您需要行李员吗?

▶ Mr. Banks: Not necessary. Thank you.

本克斯先生:不需要。谢谢。

▶ Liu Lu: It’s my pleasure to serve you again.

刘璐:很荣幸再次为您服务。