LKY PMS

Unidentified guests’ names 难以辨认的客人姓名

▶ How to spell your name, please?

能拼一下您的名字吗?

▶ What’s your initial?

请问您名字的首字母是什么?

▶ Could you tell me your name, please?

能告诉我您的名字吗?

▶ Your reservation is a suite room for two persons for two nights, Mr. King.

金先生,您预订的是两人两夜的套房。

▶ Your room number is 256 on the second floor.

您的房间是二楼的 256 号房。

▶ A: Excuse me, who will fill out this registration form?

A:打扰一下,请问谁来填这张登记入住表?

▶ B: As I am the only interpreter in our team, could I fill out the form on their behalf?

B:由于我们团队只有我一个翻译,我是否可以代他们填写表格?

▶ A: No problem. But they should sign their names themselves.

A:没问题。但必须由他们亲自签名。

▶ B: Sure, if I have finished, I will tell them to sign their names.

B:好的。如果填完了,我会叫他们自己来签名。

▶ A: Be sure to ask them to sign their names clearly, please.

A:请确保签名的字迹清晰。

▶ B: No problem.

B:没问题。

▶ (Zhao Xin is handling the checking-in, but the guest gives an unclear signature. Zhao Xin enquires in details.)

(赵新为客人办理登记入住,但是客人的签名不清晰。赵新详细询问。)

▶ Zhao Xin: Mr. King, we have your reservation record in our computer. Now I will handle the checking-in for you.

赵新:金先生,我们的电脑中有您的预订记录。现在我为您办理登记入住手续。

▶ Mr. King: All right.

金先生:好的。

▶ Zhao Xin: Please fill out this registration form and at last sign your name here.

赵新:请填一下这张登记入住表,最后在这儿签上您的姓名。

▶ Mr. King: I have finished.

金先生:我填完了。

▶ Zhao Xin: Let me see if there is something left. Mr. King, your signature is not very clear. I can’t identify it. Can you spell it, please?

赵新:让我看看是否有遗漏的。金先生,您的签名不太清晰。我辨认不了。您能拼一下吗?

▶ Mr. King: Yes, A-B-I-G-A-I-L K-I-N-G. Abigail King.

金先生:好的。A-B-I-G-A-I-L K-I-N-G。阿比盖尔・金。

▶ Zhao Xin: I see. Your signature must be clear in case there be some trouble in check-out. Thank you for your cooperation.

赵新:我知道了。您的签名一定要清晰以免在结账时出现麻烦。谢谢您的合作。

▶ Mr. King: You are welcome.

金先生:不客气。

▶ Zhao Xin: Mr. King, your room number is 1256 on the twelfth floor. The porter will help you with the luggage and show you to your room. Have a good day.

赵新:金先生,您的房间号是 1256,在 12 层。行李员将帮您提行李并带您到房间。祝您愉快。

▶ Mr. King: Thank you.

金先生:谢谢。