▶ Good morning, would you like a taxi?
早上好,您想叫出租车吗?
▶ Shall I tell the driver your destination?
要我告诉司机您的目的地吗?
▶ Taxi fare to the airport is about 200 yuan, including the toll charge.
到机场的出租车费大约要 200 元,其中包括道路通行费。
▶ Please call us if you don’t know how to get back.
如果您找不到回来的路,可以给我们打电话。
▶ Parking is free for the guests.
宾客免费停车。
▶ A: Mr. Zhang, is this your first stay in our hotel?
A:张先生,这是您第一次入住我们酒店吗?
▶ B: Yes, this is my first time.
B:是的,是第一次。
▶ A: You will be in Room 1315. Here is your key and a complimentary breakfast voucher.
A:您将入住 1315 房间。这是您的钥匙以及附赠的一张早餐券。
▶ B: Thanks.
B:谢谢。
▶ A: Please don’t forget to keep your key card with you and remember to return your key before you leave the hotel.
A:请别忘记随身携带钥匙并记着在离店前归还您的房间钥匙。
▶ B: Thank you for your reminding.
B:谢谢你的提醒。
▶ (The guest needs to call a taxi, because he would like to visit the Forbidden City. The doorman gives him some advice on how to rent a taxi.)
(客人想叫出租车,因为他想去参观故宫。门童给了他一些租车的建议。)
▶ Doorman: Good morning. I’m the doorman here. What can I do for you?
门童:早上好。我是这儿的门童。需要我帮忙吗?
▶ Guest: I would like to rent a taxi.
客人:我想租辆出租车。
▶ Doorman: Sir, shall I tell the driver your destination?
门童:先生,需要我把您的目的地告诉出租车司机吗?
▶ Guest: Sure, the Forbidden City. It’s the first time that I come to Beijing. Please give me some advice.
客人:好的,故宫。这是我第一次来北京。请给我一些建议。
▶ Doorman: It’s good for you to book a return tour by taxi.
门童:来回包车划算。
▶ Guest: All right. I will take the return tour by taxi.
客人:好的,我就来回包车。
▶ Doorman: Wait a moment, please. I will contact a taxi dispatcher. The taxi is expected to arrive in 10 minutes. Oh, the taxi is coming.
门童:请稍等。我和出租车调度联系一下。出租车 10 分钟就到。哦,出租车来了。
▶ Guest: Thank you very much.
客人:非常感谢。
▶ Doorman: You are welcome. Please call us if you don’t know how to get back. Here is the telephone number of our Front Desk. Have a good trip.
门童:不客气。如果您找不着回来的路,可以给我们打电话。这是酒店前台的电话。祝您旅途愉快。
▶ Guest: Thank you.
客人:谢谢。