▶ Room Reservation.
客房预订部。
▶ May I have the surname of your colleague?
能告诉我您同事贵姓吗?
▶ Shall we charge this to your colleagues directly?
我们直接向您同事收费吗?
▶ What kind of room would your colleague like?
您的同事喜欢什么样的房间?
▶ If you have any further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
如果您想进一步咨询的话,请不要犹豫尽管联系我。
▶ A: I want a double room from Sep. 11th to 13th for my colleague.
A:我想为我的同事订一间从 9 月 11 日到 9 月 13 日的双人间。
▶ B: Sure. May I know your colleague’s name?
B:好的,能告诉我您同事的姓名吗?
▶ A: Lucy Brown.
A:露西・布朗。
▶ B: Can you spell her name, please?
B:请您拼一下她的名字,好吗?
▶ A: L-U-C-Y B-R-O-W-N.
A:L-U-C-Y B-R-O-W-N。
▶ B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
▶ (Abby books a single room for her colleague Ada for the business trip. Wang Lin provides the service.)
(艾比为她要出差的同事艾达订一间单人间。王林提供服务。)
▶ Wang Lin: Good morning, Room Reservation. Can I help you?
王林:早上好,客房预订部。能为您做什么呢?
▶ Abby: Yes, I would like to book a single room for my colleague.
艾比:是的,我想为我的同事订一间单人间。
▶ Wang Lin: May I have your colleague’s name, please?
王林:能告诉我您同事的姓名吗?
▶ Abby: Ada.
艾比:艾达。
▶ Wang Lin: How long will she intend to stay in our hotel?
王林:她打算在酒店住多久?
▶ Abby: From January 15th to January 19th for the business trip.
艾比:从 1 月 15 日到 1 月 19 日,出差用。
▶ Wang Lin: Any special demands for the single room?
王林:对单人间有没有特殊要求?
▶ Abby: Facing south with a bath.
艾比:朝南带浴缸。
▶ Wang Lin: All right. A single room facing south with a bath from January 15th to January 19th for the business trip, under the name of Ada. Shall we charge it to your colleague directly?
王林:好的。一间朝南带浴缸的单人间,从 1 月 15 日到 1 月 19 日预订,出差用,以艾达的名义预订的。我们是向您同事直接收费吗?
▶ Abby: No, please charge it to my company.
艾比:不,请向公司收费。
▶ Wang Lin: May I know your company’s name?
王林:请问贵公司的名称?
▶ Abby: Haier Group in Shanghai.
艾比:上海海尔集团。
▶ Wang Lin: Sure, if you have any further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My name is Wang Lin. Thank you for your calling.
王林:好的。如果您想进一步咨询的话,请不要犹豫尽管联系我。我叫王林。感谢您的来电。