LKY PMS

Reservation for others 为别人预定酒店

▶ Room Reservation.

客房预订部。

▶ May I have the surname of your colleague?

能告诉我您同事贵姓吗?

▶ Shall we charge this to your colleagues directly?

我们直接向您同事收费吗?

▶ What kind of room would your colleague like?

您的同事喜欢什么样的房间?

▶ If you have any further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

如果您想进一步咨询的话,请不要犹豫尽管联系我。

▶ A: I want a double room from Sep. 11th to 13th for my colleague.

A:我想为我的同事订一间从 9 月 11 日到 9 月 13 日的双人间。

▶ B: Sure. May I know your colleague’s name?

B:好的,能告诉我您同事的姓名吗?

▶ A: Lucy Brown.

A:露西・布朗。

▶ B: Can you spell her name, please?

B:请您拼一下她的名字,好吗?

▶ A: L-U-C-Y B-R-O-W-N.

A:L-U-C-Y B-R-O-W-N。

▶ B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

▶ (Abby books a single room for her colleague Ada for the business trip. Wang Lin provides the service.)

(艾比为她要出差的同事艾达订一间单人间。王林提供服务。)

▶ Wang Lin: Good morning, Room Reservation. Can I help you?

王林:早上好,客房预订部。能为您做什么呢?

▶ Abby: Yes, I would like to book a single room for my colleague.

艾比:是的,我想为我的同事订一间单人间。

▶ Wang Lin: May I have your colleague’s name, please?

王林:能告诉我您同事的姓名吗?

▶ Abby: Ada.

艾比:艾达。

▶ Wang Lin: How long will she intend to stay in our hotel?

王林:她打算在酒店住多久?

▶ Abby: From January 15th to January 19th for the business trip.

艾比:从 1 月 15 日到 1 月 19 日,出差用。

▶ Wang Lin: Any special demands for the single room?

王林:对单人间有没有特殊要求?

▶ Abby: Facing south with a bath.

艾比:朝南带浴缸。

▶ Wang Lin: All right. A single room facing south with a bath from January 15th to January 19th for the business trip, under the name of Ada. Shall we charge it to your colleague directly?

王林:好的。一间朝南带浴缸的单人间,从 1 月 15 日到 1 月 19 日预订,出差用,以艾达的名义预订的。我们是向您同事直接收费吗?

▶ Abby: No, please charge it to my company.

艾比:不,请向公司收费。

▶ Wang Lin: May I know your company’s name?

王林:请问贵公司的名称?

▶ Abby: Haier Group in Shanghai.

艾比:上海海尔集团。

▶ Wang Lin: Sure, if you have any further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My name is Wang Lin. Thank you for your calling.

王林:好的。如果您想进一步咨询的话,请不要犹豫尽管联系我。我叫王林。感谢您的来电。