LKY PMS

Receiving guests 迎宾接待

▶ The bellboy will take you up.

行李员会领您上去。

▶ You need to show it when you collect your mail from the Information Desk.

当您从问询处取信件的时候需要出示这张卡。

▶ Please don’t forget to keep your key card with you.

请别忘记随身携带钥匙。

▶ Please remember to return your key before you leave the hotel.

请记着在离店前归还您的房间钥匙。

▶ Thank you for coming all the way.

谢谢您远道而来。

▶ A: Sir, would you please fill out this form while I prepare the key card for you?

A:先生,请您填这张表,我来为您准备房卡,好吗?

▶ B: OK.

B:好的。

▶ A: This is your room key card. Please keep it well. The bellman will show you to your room.

A:这是您的房卡。请保管好。行李员将带您到您的房间。

▶ B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

▶ C: Welcome to the sixth floor. I am the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

C:欢迎来到 6 楼。我是楼层服务员。如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。

▶ B: OK. Thank you.

B:好。谢谢。

▶ (The bellman, Zhao Jun, takes the guest up to his room.)

(行李员赵军陪送客人去客人的房间。)

▶ Zhao: Finished checking in, madam?

赵:入住手续已经办理完了吗,女士?

▶ Guest: Finished.

客人:是的。

▶ Zhao: Your room number, please?

赵:请问您的房间号?

▶ Guest: 3898.

客人:3898。

▶ Zhao: I will show you to your room.

赵:我送您去您的房间。

▶ Guest: Thank you.

客人:谢谢。

▶ Zhao: This way, please. (Later) Here we are. This is your room. May I have your key card, please?

赵:请这边走。(过会儿)我们到了。这是您的房间。我能用一下您的房卡吗?

▶ Guest: Here you are.

客人:给你。

▶ Zhao: After you, madam. May I put your suitcases here?

赵:您先请,女士。我能把行李箱放在这儿吗?

▶ Guest: Sure, just put them anywhere.

客人:行,放在哪里都行。

▶ Zhao: Shall I turn on the air conditioner?

赵:需要打开空调吗?

▶ Guest: Yes, thank you. Where is the price list for the mini bar?

客人:好的,谢谢。迷你吧的价目表在哪儿?

▶ Zhao: Just under the service guide. Is there anything else I can do for you?

赵:就在服务指南的下面。还有什么需要我为您服务的吗?

▶ Guest: No, thank you.

客人:没有,谢谢。

▶ Zhao: You are welcome. Enjoy your time.

赵:不客气。祝您度过一段快乐的时光。