Common English for Hotels
常用酒店英语
- Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?
您打电话过来是预订新房间还是确认预订呢?
- Would you like a room facing the park or the street?
您想要朝公园的房间还是朝大街的房间?
- How long do you intend to stay at this hotel?
您打算在酒店住多久?
- Single room or double room?
单人房还是双人房?
- When do you need the room?
您什么时候要这间房?
- A: I want a room on the lower floors.
A:我要一个低楼层的房间。
- B: Which kind of room do you want?
B:您要哪种房间?
- A: A standard room. It’s for my business trip.
A:一间标准间,我出差时住.
- B: Wait a moment, please. Let me check. Sorry, the standard rooms on the lower floors have been reserved.
B:请稍等,让我查一下。对不起,低楼层的标准间都已经预定出去了。
- A: How about the suite rooms on the lower floors?
A:那低楼层的套房呢?
- B: Yes, there is one suite room on the second floor left.
B:嗯,正好剩一间2楼的套房。
- A: I will take it.
A:我订了。
(The reservationist, A, helps the B reserve a room for the business trip.)
(预订员A帮助B预订出差时住的房间。)
- A: Good morning, Intercontinental Hotel. What can I do for you?
A:早上好,洲际酒店。能为您服务吗?
- B: I’d like to reserve a room for my business trip.
B:我想预订一间出差时住的房间。
- A: Which kind of room would you like?
A:您想要什么样的房间?
- Bt: A single room.
B:一间单人间。
- A: When do you need the room?
A:您什么时候要这间房呢?
- B: On May 4th.
B:5月4日。
- A: How long do you intend to stay at this hotel?
A:您打算在酒店住多久?
- Bt: From May 4th to May 6th.
B:从5月4日到5月6日。
- A: Would you like a single room facing the park or the street?
A:您想要朝公园的还是朝大街的单间?
- B: Facing the park.
B:朝公园的。
- A: Let me check the availability. Sure, there is a vacant single room facing the park.
A:让我查一下预订记录。好的,正好剩一间朝公园的单人间空着。
- B: What is the rate, please?
B:请问房费是多少?
- A: The current rate is 320 yuan per night.
A:现在的房费是每晚320元。
- B: OK. I will take it.
B:好的,我订了。