▶ Our check-in time is 12 o’clock. Would you mind waiting until then?
我们的入住时间是 12 点。您介意等到那时吗?
▶ Can I see your confirmation note, madam?
女士,可以看一下您的预订确认函吗?
▶ Could you keep your room key until you check out?
请保存您的房间钥匙直到结完账好吗?
▶ I’m afraid your room is not ready yet.
恐怕您的房间还没准备好。
▶ We are very sorry for bringing you so much trouble.
我们抱歉给您带来如此多的麻烦。
▶ A: Please wait a moment. I will check our room availability. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, madam. We have a standard room at RMB 180 per night. Will that be all right?
A:请稍等。我来查一下是否有空房间。(过了一会儿)感谢您的等候,女士。我们有一间标准间,现在的价格是每晚 180 元,可以吗?
▶ B: OK. I will take it.
B:好的,我订了。
▶ A: Here is your key card with all your information. Please keep it well.
A:这是您的钥匙卡,里面有您所有的信息。请保管好。
▶ B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
▶ A: You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars. You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.
A:您在我们餐厅和酒吧购买食物和饮品时需要出示,当您到信息台取回钥匙时也需要它。
▶ B: Oh, I see.
B:哦,我明白了。
▶ (At the peak season, Mr. Smith reserves a family suite and then he checks in. Liu Ming handles the reservation and checking-in.)
(恰逢旅游旺季,史密斯先生预订了一间家庭套房,然后办理登记入住。刘明办理预订和登记入住。)
▶ Liu Ming: Mr. Smith, you have booked a family suite for 3 nights, from March 7th to March 10th and you are expected to arrive at our hotel at 5 p.m. on March 7th. Is that correct?
刘明:史密斯先生,您预订了一间三个晚上的家庭套房,从 3 月 7 日到 3 月 10 日,您预计 3 月 7 日下午 5 点到达酒店。对吗?
▶ Mr. Smith: Right.
史密斯先生:对。
▶ Liu Ming: Mr. Smith, I would like to remind you that it is the peak season. For the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 8 p.m. If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
刘明:史密斯先生,我想提醒您现在是旅游旺季。我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到晚上 8 点钟。如果您做了担保预订,我们就可以整夜为您保留房间。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?
▶ Mr. Smith: Fine. Here is my credit card.
史密斯先生:好的。这是我的信用卡。
▶ (The day when Mr. Smith checks in)
(史密斯先生登记入住当天)
▶ Liu Ming: Good afternoon, Mr. Smith. Welcome to our hotel. You are on time.
刘明:下午好,史密斯先生。欢迎来到我们酒店。您真准时。
▶ Mr. Smith: I would like to check in.
史密斯先生:我想办理登记入住。
▶ Liu Ming: All right. Please fill out this registration form with your nationality, age, occupation, passport number and your signature.
刘明:好的。请填写这张登记入住表,填上您的国籍、年龄、职业、护照号码和签名。
▶ Mr. Smith: OK. Finished.
史密斯先生:好的,填完了。
▶ Liu Ming: Here is your key card and keep it until you check out.
刘明:这是您的钥匙卡,请保存到您结完账。
▶ Mr. Smith: Thank you.
史密斯先生:谢谢。
▶ Liu Ming: Have a good stay here.
刘明:祝您在这儿住得愉快。