▶ The bellboy will take you up.
行李员会领您上去。
▶ You need to show it when you collect your mail from the Information Desk.
当您从问询处取信件的时候需要出示这张卡。
▶ Please don’t forget to keep your key card with you.
请别忘记随身携带钥匙。
▶ Please remember to return your key before you leave the hotel.
请记着在离店前归还您的房间钥匙。
▶ Thank you for coming all the way.
谢谢您远道而来。
▶ A: Sir, would you please fill out this form while I prepare the key card for you?
A:先生,请您填这张表,我来为您准备房卡,好吗?
▶ B: OK.
B:好的。
▶ A: This is your room key card. Please keep it well. The bellman will show you to your room.
A:这是您的房卡。请保管好。行李员将带您到您的房间。
▶ B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
▶ C: Welcome to the sixth floor. I am the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
C:欢迎来到 6 楼。我是楼层服务员。如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。
▶ B: OK. Thank you.
B:好。谢谢。
▶ (The bellman, Zhao Jun, takes the guest up to his room.)
(行李员赵军陪送客人去客人的房间。)
▶ Zhao: Finished checking in, madam?
赵:入住手续已经办理完了吗,女士?
▶ Guest: Finished.
客人:是的。
▶ Zhao: Your room number, please?
赵:请问您的房间号?
▶ Guest: 3898.
客人:3898。
▶ Zhao: I will show you to your room.
赵:我送您去您的房间。
▶ Guest: Thank you.
客人:谢谢。
▶ Zhao: This way, please. (Later) Here we are. This is your room. May I have your key card, please?
赵:请这边走。(过会儿)我们到了。这是您的房间。我能用一下您的房卡吗?
▶ Guest: Here you are.
客人:给你。
▶ Zhao: After you, madam. May I put your suitcases here?
赵:您先请,女士。我能把行李箱放在这儿吗?
▶ Guest: Sure, just put them anywhere.
客人:行,放在哪里都行。
▶ Zhao: Shall I turn on the air conditioner?
赵:需要打开空调吗?
▶ Guest: Yes, thank you. Where is the price list for the mini bar?
客人:好的,谢谢。迷你吧的价目表在哪儿?
▶ Zhao: Just under the service guide. Is there anything else I can do for you?
赵:就在服务指南的下面。还有什么需要我为您服务的吗?
▶ Guest: No, thank you.
客人:没有,谢谢。
▶ Zhao: You are welcome. Enjoy your time.
赵:不客气。祝您度过一段快乐的时光。