▶ I will check our room availability for that day.
我会查询一下当天的客房库存情况。
▶ There is no suite available on June 9th.
6 月 9 日没有套房可供预订了。
▶ Would you mind a standard room instead?
您介意换成标准间吗?
▶ May I know your arrival time on Sep.10th?
可以告知您 9 月 10 日的抵达时间吗?
▶ How many guests will there be in your party?
您一行共有几位客人?
▶ A: I’d like to make a reservation for October 1st.
A:我想预订 10 月 1 日的房间。
▶ B: Could you hold on for a moment, please? Let me check. Oh, our hotel is overbooked on that day. Would you like us to put you on the waiting list?
B:麻烦您稍等片刻好吗?我查一下。哦,我们酒店当天已经满房了。您需要我们把您加入等候名单吗?
▶ A: It’s not possible. It takes too long.
A:不太方便,那样要等太久了。
▶ B: Can I recommend you another hotel near here?
B:我可以为您推荐附近的其他酒店吗?
▶ A: Sure. I know it’s hard to book a room on October 1st.
A:好的,我知道 10 月 1 日的房间确实很难订。
▶ B: How about Jinjiang Hotel?
B:锦江饭店您看可以吗?
▶ (George Brown wants to book a double room with Grand Hyatt Shanghai. Li Dong handles the reservation.)
(乔治・布朗想预订上海金茂君悦大酒店的一间双人房,李东负责处理此次预订。)
▶ Li: Good afternoon, Grand Hyatt Shanghai. May I help you?
李:下午好,上海金茂君悦大酒店。有什么可以帮您的吗?
▶ George: I’d like to book a room from March 10th to March 12th.
乔治:我想预订一间 3 月 10 日到 3 月 12 日的房间。
▶ Li: How many people are there in your party?
李:您一行有几位客人?
▶ George: Altogether 3.
乔治:一共 3 位。
▶ Li: What type of room would you like?
李:您想要什么房型的房间?
▶ George: A family suite. What is the room rate per night?
乔治:一间家庭套房。每晚的房价是多少?
▶ Li: 128 dollars. Will that be all right?
李:128 美元。这个价格您能接受吗?
▶ George: Yes, that’ll be fine.
乔治:可以,没问题。
▶ Li: Please wait a moment. I will check our rooms available for days. There is one available.
李:麻烦您稍等。我查一下这几天的客房情况,还有一间可用。
▶ George: OK. That’s it. Could you hold the room until 6 p.m.? We might be a bit late.
乔治:好的,就订这间。能帮我们保留房间到下午 6 点吗?我们可能会晚到一会儿。
▶ Li: Of course, Sir.
李:当然可以,先生。
▶ George: Should I pay in advance?
乔治:我需要预付房费吗?
▶ Li: No. Thanks for your calling.
李:不需要的。感谢您的来电。