▶ Is there any change in the schedule?
计划有变吗?
▶ Could you put your luggage in front of your door at 8:00 a.m.? We will have your bags picked up.
请在早上 8 点把行李放在门口,好吗?我们会派人去取。
▶ Please fill out this form.
请把这张表填好。
▶ Your room keys are in the envelopes on the desk.
你们房间的钥匙在桌上的信封里。
▶ The envelopes are arranged in alphabetical order of names.
信封是按姓名字母的顺序排列的。
▶ A: Good morning. Who is the tour leader, please?
A:早上好。请问贵团领队是谁?
▶ B: That’s me.
B:我就是。
▶ A: Is there any change in the number of your group?
A:贵团人数有变吗?
▶ B: Yes. A member has something urgent to do and can’t travel with us. Therefore, we need to reduce the number of our rooms.
B:有。一位团员有紧急事情要处理,所以不能和我们一起旅行了。因此,我们要减少房间数。
▶ A: Any change in your schedule?
A:贵团时间表有变动吗?
▶ B: Yes. We’d like to change our check-out time to 8:00 a.m.
B:有,我们要把退房时间改成早上 8 点钟。
▶ A: If there is anything else to change, please inform us.
A:如果再有变动,请通知我们。
▶ B: Sure, thanks.
B:好的,谢谢。
▶ (Susan is calling Wang Xiao in Room Reservation of Beijing Hotel. She wants to book 10 standard rooms from 15th to 21st of May for the group of visiting scholars)
(苏珊正给北京饭店客房预订部的王晓打电话。她想为访问学者团预订从 5 月 15 日到 5 月 21 日的 10 个标准间。)
▶ Wang: Good morning, Beijing Hotel! Can I help you?
王:早上好,北京饭店。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
▶ Susan: I’d like to reserve 10 standard rooms for some visiting scholars.
苏珊:我想为一些访问学者预订 10 个标准间。
▶ Wang: What date would that be?
王:要订哪几天的呢?
▶ Susan: From May 15th to 21st.
苏珊:从 5 月 15 日到 21 日。
▶ Wang: Just a moment, please. Let me check the reservation list. I am very sorry, We only have 8 standard rooms available on May 15th. But we have some junior suites available at that time. The price of a junior suite is a little higher than that of the standard room. Also, we have a special group rate for junior suites. Is that all right?
王:请等一会儿。让我查一查预订单。很抱歉,我们 5 月 15 日只有 8 个标准间。但是那时我们有几个空余的普通套房。普通套房的价格比标准间的稍高一点儿。还有,我们对团队预订普通套房有特价。可以吗?
▶ Susan: All right. I will reserve 8 standard rooms and 2 junior suites.
苏珊:好的。我预订 8 间标准间和 2 间普通套房。
▶ Wang: For the junior suites, we can give you 10% discount.
王:预订普通套房,我们可以给您 10% 的折扣。
▶ Susan: Thank you. Please reserve 8 standard rooms and 2 junior suites under the name of Susan.
苏珊:谢谢。请以苏珊的名义订 8 间标准间和 2 间普通套房。
▶ Wang: Yes, miss. I have taken down all the reservation information. Thank you for your call.
王:好的,女士。我已经记下您所有的预订信息了。感谢您的来电。