- May I have your phone number?
可以留下您的电话号码吗?
- Which date would that be?
要订在什么时候?
- What time will you arrive?
您会在何时到达?
- What is your passport number, please?
请问您的护照号码是多少?
- What are the booking details?
请问订房的详细情况?
- A: This is Youyi Hotel. Good morning. How can I help you?
A:早上好,友谊大酒店。请问您需要什么服务?
- B:I would like to book a single room with bath from the afternoon of October 9th to the morning of October 12th at your hotel.
B:我想在你们酒店预订一间从10月9日下午到10月12日上午一间带浴缸的单人间。
- A: When will you arrive?
A:您会何时抵达?
- B: At 3 o’clock on the afternoon of October 9th.
B:10月9日下午3点钟。
- A: Sir, according to the regulations of our hotel, we can only keep the room for yo until 6 p.m. Please try to be on time.
A:先生,依据酒店的规定,我们只能为您把房间保留到下午6点钟。请尽量准时抵达。
- B: All right. Thank you.
B:好的。谢谢。
(Mr. Hill wants to book a suite room with bath in Hilton Hotel by telephone. The
reservationist,Tom, asks for the reservation information.)
希尔先生打电话想在希尔顿酒店订一间带浴缸的套房。预订员汤姆询问了客人的预订信息。)
- Tom: This is Hilton Hotel. Good afternoon. Is there anything that I can do for you?
汤姆:希尔顿酒店。下午好。有什么能为您做的吗?
- Mr. HIll: I would like to book a suite room with bath. Is there any room available?
希尔先生:我想订一间带浴缸的套房。有空余的房间吗?
- Tom: I will check it for you. Yes, there is one available. Which date would that be?
汤姆:我给您查一下。是的,有一间空余的。要订在什么时候?
- Mr. Hill: From October 15th to October 18th, altogether 3 nights.
希尔先生:从10月15日到10月18日,总共3个晚上。
- Tom: What time will you arrive?
汤姆:您什么时候能到?
- Mr. Hill: Maybe 5:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
希尔先生:可能是下午5点或6点
- Tom: May I have your name and telephone number, please?
汤姆:可以留下您的姓名和电话号码吗?
- Mr. Hil: James Hill, and my telephone number is 13467898101.
希尔先生:詹姆斯·希尔,我的电话号码是13467898101。
- Tom: Mr. Hill, I would like to confirm your reservation information. You have booked a suite room with bath from October 15th to October 18th, and your telephone number is 13467898101, Is that correct?
汤姆:希尔先生,我想确认一下您的预订信息。您预订了一间从10月15日到10月18日的带浴缸的套房。
您的电话号码是13467898101。对吗?
- Mr. Hill: Yes, that’s right.
希尔先生:是的,正确。
- Tom: Mr. Hill, welcome to your coming.
汤姆:希尔先生,欢迎您的光临。